Upon user selecting ‘Forgot password?’ button, the system will verify email address entered against user accounts.
If email exists – an email with a one-time verification code (OTC) will be sent to your email address. You have 15 minutes to complete this task before the code expires.
On the Forgotten password screen, you will be prompted to enter the OTC you were sent and click the ‘Verify’ button.
- When the OTC is correctly entered and verified, progress to the Reset Password screen.
- You also has the option to clear the code if you have entered a digit incorrectly, or to resend if you need a new code.
- On the Reset password screen, you are prompted to enter a new password and then confirm it by entering it again. Also on this screen are the ‘Back’ button, ‘Reset Password’ button and the MyCBDR/MonRCTC Password requirements that a password must comply with.
- Selecting the ‘Reset Password’ button will validate the two entries against each other and against the password requirements.
- If the password entered comply with these requirements and match each other, the password will be successfully reset, with a message advising you of this.
- If the new password entered does not match in both entries, an error will be displayed stating: “New password and Confirm new password do not match”